Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Image from:
http://www.fernerb.com/images/GodsValentinePicture_HeartWithJohn3-16.jpg
 Check out this post from one year ago today about Valentines Day!

It feels so long ago and I've grown so much since I wrote it...

If someone were to ask me, “What was one word to sum up the last couple weeks of my life?” I would emphasize one word; SNOW! Yes, snow, we’ve been spending the last several weeks of school on edge as to whether or not they will close and today, we were sent out in the freshly dusted world an hour early.

With all this going it’s hard to remember the scariest day of the year for guys everywhere…Valentine’s Day. “Oh, what am I going to get her?” “Please, don’t say anything stupid.” “Aw, she’ll love me even if I don’t get her anything.” Guys don’t forget love is shown through works! Our love can only be shown through what we do and how we live our lives. This is similar with God and how our relationship stands with Him.......

No comments: