Saturday, May 19, 2012

A Giraffes Neck Disproves God!?

So, sometimes when I am in a dry spell on doing Evangelism I go onto chat site Omegle (warning, be careful who you run into on this site) with the purpose of engaging in spiritual conversation to then share the Gospel (through my own presentation or an online resource)

You can read our conversation HERE.  I pre-apologize for some of the "mature" (if you want to call it that) language in the conversation.

We see here the power of Biblical presuppositional apologetics, and the Gospel in action.

In this Omegle Evangelism encounter (not perfect by any means). The guy (from Israel), after I had torn apart his worldview and tried my best to present the Gospel in the time I was given, resorted to using Girrafe necks as somehow disproving God.

Pray for him. I trust that "the Gospel is the power of God unto salvation." (Romans 1:16)

Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.  (1 Cor. 15:58)

No comments: